Strictly Come Dancing: series 3
Tim Miller
2005-10-27 09:04:54 UTC
So, thoughts on the current dancers?

Ian & Zoe and Colin & Erin are the best two couples by far at the
moment, in my opinion, and you can really tell that Colin's enjoying
himself during the dances. Zoe does seem to have a natural talent, but
that's helped by Ian working really well with her, and their height.

I know all about the height thing ...

I can't believe that Fiona's still around. I'm afraid that the only
reason she is is because the public give her a sympathy vote after the
judges are so harsh. I reckon that if she got some encouragement from
them, she'd be off like a shot.

Overall, I think that the standard of dancing is higher than series 1,
but lower than series 2. And Dennis Taylor is great.

Tim (tm)
valerie
2005-11-05 11:01:34 UTC
Post by Tim Miller
So, thoughts on the current dancers?
Ian & Zoe and Colin & Erin are the best two couples by far at the
moment, in my opinion, and you can really tell that Colin's enjoying
himself during the dances. Zoe does seem to have a natural talent, but
that's helped by Ian working really well with her, and their height.
I know all about the height thing ...
I can't believe that Fiona's still around. I'm afraid that the only
reason she is is because the public give her a sympathy vote after the
judges are so harsh. I reckon that if she got some encouragement from
them, she'd be off like a shot.
Overall, I think that the standard of dancing is higher than series 1,
but lower than series 2. And Dennis Taylor is great.
Tim (tm)
Well, at the start I liked Zoe and Colin like you, but now my money is on
Patsy and Anton. She has improved so much, and I can even see them winning
if they continue to improve.

As for Fiona, well it's just a joke. She hasn't got a clue, she looks like
a rag doll being thrown around, poor Brendan. But there you are, the same
thing happened with that lad from Eastenders last year, it's the sympathy
vote.

I loved Arlene's comments on SCD Two on Friday. She remarked as to how the
amateurs were arguing with the professionals while practising, and said
"What do they know? They know absolutely nothing about ballroom dancing,
and should be quiet and do as they are told!" In my view the worst one for
that is that dopey newsreader Bill. Sooner he goes the better.

Valerie
(retired ballroom dancer :-)